The Graduate Student Association (GSA) is the representative student organization for graduate students at Saint Louis University. The mission of GSA is to advocate for graduate student needs, foster a dynamic community of graduate students across campus, and empower graduate students through professional development opportunities. GSA is made up of an elected executive board and representatives across the university’s graduate programs.
The GSA is governed by elected officers and its General Assembly consists of one representative from each graduate department (or in some cases, a degree program). GSA sponsors the annual Graduate Student Research Symposium which showcases graduate student research, in both paper and poster formats. Graduate students may also apply for GSA awards for conference presentation and attendance, publication assistance, as well as summer research support towards thesis, dissertation, and exam preparation.
Learn more about GSA-sponsored events, funding opportunities, and how you can get involved by exploring our website.
Graduate Student Association Website
GSA Executive Board
- Mike Gibson, President
- Sai Hasmitha Goli, Vice President - North Campus
- Andrew Solsrud, Vice President - South Campus
Office Hours: T 11 a.m.-12 p.m. and R 10-11 a.m.
- Saravanamuthu Muthusamy, Vice President - Finance
- Vice President - Administration
- Ri'enna Boyd, Vice President - Diversity and Inclusion
Office Hours: T/R 10-11 a.m.
- Lexie Broemmer, Vice President - Community and Communication
Office Hours: W 1-3 p.m.
- Montaque Reynolds, External Affairs Officer
GSA Committee Information
- Brennan and Recognition Awards - email@example.com
- Conference Awards - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - email@example.com
- Graduate Research Symposium - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Events - email@example.com
- Wellness - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad Hoc Committees
- Constitutional and Bylaw Review
- Executive Board Positional Review