School of Law to Honor Alumni, Faculty for Living SLU's Mission
Dean William P. Johnson, J.D., and the School of Law will hold the third annual SLU
LAW Order of the Fleur de Lis Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony from 6 to 10 p.m., on
Friday, Oct. 13, at the Missouri Athletic Club, 405 Washington Ave., St. Louis.
The Order of the Fleur de Lis is the highest honor from Saint Louis University School
As a Catholic, Jesuit university, SLU’s mission is the pursuit of truth for the greater
glory of God and for the service of humanity. This year’s inductees were selected
for living this mission in their everyday lives and throughout their careers.
University President Fred P. Pestello, Ph.D., and spouse Fran Pestello, Ph.D., also will be in attendance.
This year’s honorees are:
- The Honorable Terry I. Adelman, J.D., (Law ’70)*
- The Honorable Susan E. Block, J.D., (Law ’75)
- Kevin C. Curran, J.D., (Law ’78)
- Jesse A. Goldner, J.D., John D. Valentine Professor of Law Emeritus
- Roger L. Goldman, J.D., Callis Family Professor of Law Emeritus
- The Honorable Jimmie M. Edwards, J.D., (Law ’81)
- Anita C. Esslinger, J.D., (Law ’78)
- Bernard A. Reinert, LL.B., (Law ’62)
- The Honorable Karen E. Schreier, J.D., (Law ’81)
- Mary Anne Sedey, J.D., (Law ’75)
- Reuben A. Shelton, J.D., (Law ’81)
- The Honorable Lisa S. Van Amburg, J.D., (Law ’75)
*Judge Adelman is deceased.
Edwards, Reinert and Schreier also hold undergraduate degrees from SLU.
Tickets to the induction ceremony are $100 per ticket and $1,000 per table. Tickets
can be purchased here.
For more information, contact Amanda Goldsmith, J.D., (Law '07, Grad A&S '07), School of Law director of development.