Shuttle Routes Updated Due to Heavy Demand
Due to heavier-than-expected use, Transportation Services has updated and adjusted
the shuttle routes serving SLU sites along Grand Boulevard. The new routes and other
changes took effect on Sept. 5.
In order to better serve SLU students, faculty and staff, the adjustments are as follows:
- Starting on Tuesday, Sept. 5, the Grand East shuttles will head to the east side of
the School of Medicine's campus from the Busch Student Center, going directly to Crave
Coffee House and continuing on the route.
- The Grand West shuttles will head to the west side of the School of Medicine campus
from the Busch Student Center, stopping first at the Grand Boulevard Metro stop and
at stop at the corner of South Spring Avenue and Rutger Street. They will then travel
immediately to the Biology Extension Building and will then continue on its route
in reverse of the Grand East shuttles from this stop.
- Transportation Services has also added a Crave Express shuttle, which runs directly
from the Busch Student Center to Crave on Mondays and Wednesdays between 7 a.m. and
As a reminder, the shuttles' routes are:
- Grand East Shuttle, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. This shuttle includes
stops at Busch Student Center, Crave Coffee House, Salus Center, the corner of South
Spring Avenue and Rutger Street, the Biology Extension Building and the Grand Boulevard
- Grand West Shuttle, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. This shuttle includes
stops at the Busch Student Center, Grand Boulevard Metro stop, the corner of South
Spring Avenue and Rutger Street, Biology Extension Building, Crave Coffee House and
- The Crave Express, 7 a.m. to noon, Monday and Wednesday. This shuttle runs between
Busch Student Center and Crave Coffee House.
Shuttle tracking will be updated and available on the SLU shuttle app. For more information
or questions, contact Parking and Card Services or call 314-977-2957.