Student Success Center Seeks Tutors, SI Leaders
The Student Success Center is accepting applications for tutor and Supplemental Instruction leader positions. The application is currently available on the Student Success Center webpage.
To become a tutor or SI leader:
- Have (at least) a 3.0 in the subject area(s) to be tutored and maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Faculty recommendation.
- Attend training on Saturday, Aug. 25, 2018.
- Participate in In-Service trainings or projects (two per semester).
- Act as an academic role model.
- Encourage and support one’s peers.
The application process consists of two parts: student application and faculty recommendation.