Move-Out to Impact Traffic, Parking Near Campus
Due to the number of students moving out of SLU residence halls and nearby housing,
traffic along Laclede Avenue will be heavier than usual. Faculty, staff and students
should allow for extra time to park or use alternate lots associated with an individual’s
type of SLU parking permit to avoid delays.
The following guidelines are also in place for University parking areas during Spring
- Beginning Friday, May 11, and continuing through Tuesday, May 15, permit holders should
enter the garage from the west entrance (closest to Spring Street) to avoid move-out
traffic congestion. Laclede Garage permit holders may want to avoid the area altogether
and park in the Olive/Compton Garage.
- For those moving out, select 30-minute loading spaces will be marked inside the Laclede
garage to the right of the security office to allow for loading.
Surface Lots – The following lots will be open/staffed for move out:
- Gonzaga, Regis, Fordham, Banister House, Holy Cross, May 9 through May 15
- St. Peters, May 9 through May 20
- Rockhurst, May 9 through May 20
Grand Loop – The circle drive, between Grand Hall and Simon Rec will be closed due to high traffic
and congestion from Thursday, May 10 through Tuesday, May 15
For questions, email Parking and Card Services or contact 314-977-2957. For more information, visit Parking and Card Services.