Billiken Bounty Seeks Donations
Billiken Bounty re-opens for fall on Monday, Sept. 9, and the University’s student-led, student-staffed campus food resource center needs donations to help it continue to provide a sustainable on-campus resource to help alleviate food insecurity among our students at SLU.
- Macaroni and cheese, microwaveable and boxed
- Shelf-stable milks
- Non-peanut nut butters
- Gluten-free pasta
- Microwaveable meals
- Boxed juices
- Apple sauce, single-serving size
- Chips, single-serving size
- Microwave popcorn
- Trail mix, single-serving size
- Feminine hygiene products
Donations can be delivered during business hours at the Dean of Students Office in Busch Student Center 356. Billiken Bounty is located in Room 311, BSC.
For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.