Search Committee Formed for Vice President for Enrollment and Retention Management
Saint Louis University’s Office of the Provost has initiated a national search for a permanent vice president of enrollment and retention management.
Chester (Chet) Gillis, Ph.D., SLU’s interim provost, has asked Mike Lewis, Ph.D., associate provost for faculty affairs and development, to chair the search committee. The search committee members are:
- Kira Banks, Ph.D., associate professor of psychology
- Peter Benoist, University trustee
- Mark Higgins, Ph.D., dean of the Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business
- Michelle Sabick, Ph.D., dean of Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology
- Jonathan Smith, Ph.D., vice president for diversity and community engagement
- David Suwalsky, S.J., director of academic initiatives for mission and identity
SLU is partnering with the executive search firm Witt/Kieffer for this search. Information about the search and position can be found on the Witt/Kieffer website.
It is anticipated that campus interviews will occur during the last week of April and the first week of May.
Information about those sessions and updates on the search will be shared in Newslink.