'Workday Champion Network' to Help SLU's Transition from Banner
As announced in September, SLU has selected Workday to replace Banner as its new administrative system. The move to Workday will provide more modern tools while enabling improvements to SLU’s business processes.
Two open forums were held in May, to solicit University community feedback. The forums discussed simplified business processes as well as ways to get involved in the project.
As part of the transition, the project team is creating a Workday Champion Network to help promote awareness around the project and to prepare the SLU community for this important transition.
Want to Join the Network? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Find out what’s happening on the project first.
- Receive early exposure to Workday and advanced training.
- Network and engage with colleagues across the institution.
- Share information you gain with others in your areas.
- Gather and provide feedback to the project team.
- Act as a resource for peers after the system is launched.
- To attend regular meetings.
- To spend an average of three hours per month on Workday Champion activities.
- To utilize communication vehicles in your area to build awareness.
- Willingness to try new things and innovate.
- Desire to help your colleagues and the University.
- Interest in actively participating in moving SLU forward.
Click here to let us know you’re ready and willing to help.
The Workday project team is collecting names through Friday, June 7, and will notify selected individuals no later than Friday, June 14.