Billiken Bounty Seeks Donations
Billiken Bounty, SLU’s student-focused, student-run food resource center, has re-opened and is seeking donations.
The center needs to stock its shelves with its most popular items.
- Macaroni and cheese, microwaveable and boxed
- Shelf-stable milks
- Nut butters, non-peanut
- Gluten-free pasta
- Microwaveable meals
- Boxed juices
- Apple sauce, serving size
- Chips, serving size
- Microwave popcorn
- Trail mix, serving size
- Feminine hygiene products
Where to Donate
- Learning Resources Center
- Doisy Research Center
- Department of Campus Ministry, Wuller Hall
- Dean of Students Office, Room 356, Busch Student Center
Visit Billiken Bounty
- The center is located in Room 311, Busch Student Center.
- Billiken Bounty is open Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For questions or more information, contact Billiken Bounty.