Participants Sought for Research on Stress and Memory
The Brain and Cognition Lab is recruiting young adults aged 18-35 for a study examining the effects of stress on memory.
This study will last approximately two hours and will take place in Morrissey Hall.
Participation will involve completing speech, math, memory, vocabulary and puzzle tasks as well as demographic, health, recent stress and personality questionnaires.
Participants will also be asked to provide multiple saliva samples and heart rate measures.
- Native English speaker
- Never been diagnosed with a neurological condition
- Never had a head injury resulting in loss of consciousness for over five minutes
- Have no active psychiatric conditions,
- Are not currently taking corticosteroid-based, psychiatric, neurological or sex hormone medications
- Are not currently using hormonal birth control
- Do not consume nicotine products.
- Females must typically experience a regular menstrual cycle and must not be pregnant.
Participants will receive $25 for participation in this study. To participate in this study or to learn more about it, contact Robyn Husa at 314-977-4199 or email@example.com.