Study Abroad Fair Set
The Office of International Services will host its Third Annual Study Abroad Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 12, in the Center for Global Citizenship.
Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to attend the fair and learn about the international opportunities available for students at Saint Louis University. The fair will provide an opportunity for students, faculty and staff members to meet with representatives and returned students from the majority of SLU’s study abroad programs, from Sorrento, Italy, to Pretoria, South Africa, to Greece.
Study Abroad Fair Highlights
- Meet with representatives from SLU’s partner programs from all over the world.
- Find out more about the University’s new Casa Belize Program.
- Meet with representatives from SLU faculty-led programs.
- Learn about international service opportunities.
- Talk with returned students.
- Gather information on scholarship opportunities.
- Gather information on post-graduate international opportunities.
- Meet with Student Financial Services regarding affording a study abroad experience.
For questions about study abroad, the study abroad fair or for more information, contact the Office of International Services, or call 314-977-2309.