Cura Personalis: Resources for Reflection, Self Care
While the SLU community remains united in spirit while away from one another physically, here are some ways to embrace the spirit of cura personalis until your return to campus.
Resources to Care for Yourself and Others
- The Department of Campus Ministry on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram (@sluministry)
- The Office of Mission and Identity on Facebook (@SLUjesuitmission)
- The "Reimagining the Examen" App
- America Magazine
- "The Best Jesuit Podcasts"
- The "Jesuitical" Podcast
- Get tips for coping with stress from SLU researcher Tony Buchanan, Ph.D.
Do you listen to a podcast that helps ground you spiritually? Know a resource that inspires you to care for yourself and others? Share it with you fellow Billikens by contacting Newslink.
The Division of University Marketing and Communications (Marcom) wants to hear your suggestions and will consider publicizing them in an upcoming Newslink edition.