Feeling Inventive? Compete in SLU's Virtual Innovation Challenge
Saint Louis University and its Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology will host their first “Virtual Innovation Challenge,” as a chance for Billikens working and learning remotely to test their inventiveness and ingenuity for a chance to win prizes.
Challengers will compete using common household items to design and build a floating device that will keep one or more canned goods dry.
One winner will be selected from each of the following groups: SLU students, SLU alumni and SLU faculty and staff members.
Winners will receive a SLU Prize Pack that will be mailed at a future date.
Ready to compete?
- Click the “Register” button and complete its steps.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that details how to submit your video entry.
- The official rules, scoring, and overall challenge information are listed in detail on the registration page.
- All videos must be submitted by Sunday, April 30.
- Winners will be announced the week of May 8.
For questions or more information, contact Amy Preis, Parks College outreach coordinator.