Bookstore Announces Extended Hours, New Pick-up Options
The entire SLU Bookstore team is ready to welcome all Billikens to the campus for the fall semester, and the store, located in Busch Student Center (BSC), will have extended back-to-campus store hours. The Bookstore will also feature new pick-up options to allow for social distancing.
Along with extended hours, the Bookstore will have a separate room in the BSC (Room 251) for online order pick-up through Sunday, Aug. 16.
The store will also have a curbside pickup option that will start on Monday, Aug. 17.
Fall Move-In and Fall Welcome Bookstore Hours
- Monday, Aug. 10, and Tuesday, Aug. 11 — 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 12, Thursday, Aug. 13, and Friday, Aug. 14 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 15, and Sunday, Aug. 16 — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 17, and Tuesday, Aug. 18 — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 19, and Thursday, Aug. 20 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 21 — 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 22 — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 23 — The store will be closed.
SLU’s bookstore is the exclusive campus provider for all Billiken school needs, and its staff members have created a campus destination with a one-stop shopping experience.
The Bookstore carries everything from required course materials to notebooks, pens, calculators, convenience products and, of course, all your favorite general merchandise items including sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, water bottles, mugs and much more.
As the University community takes measures to flatten the spread of COVID-19, the store and its staff members have implemented safety measures including social distancing, mask requirements, reduced occupancy, sneeze guards, contactless payment and rigorous cleaning protocols.
For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-531-7925.
Visit the Bookstore online and to place your course material orders here.