University Marketing, Communications Efforts Win Awards
Saint Louis University's Divisions of Marketing and Communications and Development won 16 awards from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) District VI for their staff members’ work advancing the University’s mission through communications and marketing efforts.
The 2020 CASE Awards included an Honorable Mention in the contest’s Platinum Awards division and three Gold Awards.
SLU’s honors included nods for its social media campaigns, for traditional advertising projects including billboards and for multiple design, writing, and publication projects.
The University competes against a range of colleges and universities including Colorado State University, the University of Kansas, the University of Missouri-St. Louis and other schools.
2020 CASE Awards
Writing and Communications
- Platinum Division: Honorable Mention: Best Articles of the Year: “Buzz Worthy,” Universitas, Summer 2019
- Gold: Public Relations and Community Relations Projects: Menstrual Hygiene Research Sparks Communities, Institutions to Action
- Silver: News Writing – Periodical Staff Writing: Universitas articles, Summer 2019
- Gold: Design-Covers: Universitas, Winter 2019
- Silver: Design-Invitations: SLU Alumni Basketball Invites
- Bronze: Design-Covers: Universitas, Summer 2019
- Bronze: Design-Editorial Design: Universitas, “A Year in Review,” Winter 2019
- Bronze: Design-Editorial Design: Universitas, “Foreseeable Future,” Winter 2019
- Silver: Design-Periodicals: Universitas, Winter 2019
- Bronze: Design-Periodicals: Universitas, Summer 2019
- Gold: Mobile Applications: SLU Parent Mobile App Persona
- Bronze: Best Uses of Social Media: SLU Featured Instagram Stories
- Bronze: Innovative Uses of Social Media-Public Relations and Marketing: SLU Chatbot
Marketing and Advertising
- Silver: Advertising: Saint Louis University Billboards
- Silver: Special Events-Multi-Day: Happy Birthday SLU/Third Century Gala
Admission and Recruitment
- Bronze: Student Recruitment Publications-Viewbooks and Prospectuses: 2019 SLU Lookbook
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) supports alumni relations, communications, development, and marketing professionals at educational institutions worldwide. The association provides networking, recognition, and continuing education for more than 64,000 advancement professionals at more than 3,400 colleges, universities, and independent elementary and secondary schools in more than 70 countries.