July, August Parking Updates Announced
Parking, Card and Transportation Services has announced updates related to parking access and fees for the months of July and August 2020.
The announced changes include gate access and information about student fees and payroll deductions.
During the month of July, all parking gates on North and South Campus’ will remain up to accommodate parkers – open parking.
- Beginning Monday, Aug. 3, parking gates will go back down and parking will be permitted based on your permit type.
- The University will suspend the collection of parking fees from employees for the month of July, which will be reflected in your July pay periods.
- Parking deductions will resume with August pay periods.
- If you continue to work remotely, and wish to cancel your parking, complete the cancellation form to suspend parking deductions. As a reminder, if you cancel parking, you will need to re-register for parking prior to returning to work to utilize University parking.
- Daily parking is available in Laclede Garage, Olive Compton Garage, and Hickory East Garage.
- The University will not charge for summer parking during the month of July.
- Parking will be permitted based on the purchased permit type beginning Saturday, Aug. 1. Fall parking will be available for purchase beginning Wednesday, July 15.
For any questions or concerns, contact Parking, Card and Transportation Services or call 314-977-2957.