Student Mail Services Announces Pick-up Process, New Hours
While Student Mail Services will continue to operate during the suspension of in-person classes on campus, a March 22 pick-up deadline for all mail and packages will be in effect along with other adjustments to the mailroom's operations. New hours will also be in effect until further notice.
- Friday, March 13, through Sunday, March 22: The mailroom will be open every day (including weekends) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- After March 22nd: The mailroom will be open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mail and Package Pick-Up
- All mail and packages must be picked up by 4 p.m. on Sunday, March 22.
- As with any other time in the year, if you would like someone else to pick up a package on your behalf, please email the mailroom with the name of the person you are allowing, and then that person will need to bring their own photo ID when they pick it up.
- Unless you are living off-campus with a mailbox at SLU and/or have no other options for receiving mail, Student Mail Services requests that you do not have any further mail sent to the mailroom.
- If you are graduating or need to close your mailbox for another reason as per the end of the semester, please return your key to the mailroom. Please do not return your key to the Division of Housing and Residence Life.
- If at all possible, Student Mail Services asks that you return the key in person, as there is a form we require you to fill out so we can close your mailbox, and we attach the physical key to that form.
- If a student has lost her/his/their key, the student will still need to come in to fill out the form, as Student Mail Services needs the form to know the request to close the mailbox is student-authorized.
- Email the mailroom
- Call 314-977-1128 during the hours listed above.