Reimagining Public Health in a Post-Pandemic Era Conference Seeks Submissions
Everyone in the public health field, and all members of the public, are invited to submit papers, letters, art, stories, poetry, and other literary mediums to reimagine how public health should center the public during and in a post-pandemic era.
The virtual symposium entitled “Reimagining Public Health in a Post-Pandemic Era” will be held in Summer 2022. The event is hosted by six collaborating institutions: Saint Louis University, Georgia State University, Texas A&M, University of North Carolina Institute for Global Health and Infectious Diseases, Wake Forest School of Medicine, and Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Submissions are invited in the following thematic areas:
- Reentering arts in public health
- Poetry as advocacy for public health
- Stories as healthful narratives for public health
- “Dear Public Health” or using letter-writing to disseminate public health information
- Fostering a social justice and anti-racist lens for public health
- Sustainable health equity agenda post-pandemic
- Enhancing diversity and creating circles of safety in public health
- Recommendations and the path forward with leaders igniting public health in a post-pandemic era
For more information concerning the submission, visit the Center For Reimagining Implementation Science And Equity website.