SLU Research Institute Publishes 2022 Impact Report
The Saint Louis University Research Institute has published its 2022 Annual Impact Report, celebrating research successes from September 2021 to September 2022.
The report can be viewed online.
The Research Institute publishes its Impact Report every year for the University community, its friends, benefactors, and peers. The goal of the Impact Report is to share the story of SLU’s rise as a preeminent research university and illustrate the full breadth of SLU’s research enterprise. This latest edition showcases new developments in geospatial science, the humanities, neuroscience, additive manufacturing, and more.
The 2022 edition also includes:
- Letters from University President Fred P. Pestello, Ph.D., and Research Institute Director Ken Olliff
- Statistics on research growth across the University
- A look at a series of National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) grants awarded to SLU humanists in the past year
- A look at the interdisciplinary work happening at SLU to address global challenges such as climate change and public health
- An update from the Taylor Geospatial Institute (TGI), as well as each of the institutes launched by SLU faculty with support from the Research Institute
- A look at the inaugural cohort of Research Institute Fellows
- A list of select books published by SLU authors in the past year
- Announcements from researchers across the University
The cover of the 2022 Impact Report depicts a map of the St. Louis region generated
by SLU researchers with the Taylor Geospatial Institute.
In addition to the digital version, physical copies are available to members of the campus community upon request to the Office of the Vice President for Research and Partnerships. If you would like to request a physical copy, fill out this Google form.