SLU Academic Technologies Learning Sessions Now Available
Specialists will host a series of one-hour Zoom meetings to answer questions and help users learn about technologies offered at Saint Louis University.
The goal of the courses is to teach users how the new tools can be of assistance.
The technologies covered include:
- EAB Navigate - submit academic alerts, schedule student appointments and more
- Banner - data record for SLU
- AppXtender - storage for documents related to students
- Cognos - report creation tool
- DegreeWorks - student academic progression tracker
- CourseLeaf Suite - systems like CLSS, CIM and CAT
- Tableau - dashboard tool
- 25Live - room availability
- Each technology will covered in each session.
- 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 30
- 11 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 7
- 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 20
- 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct 11
- 2 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 19
- 2 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 2
- 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 15