SLU IDBI Research Symposium Abstract Submission Deadline Is August 11
The Saint Louis University Institute for Drug and Biotherapeutic Innovation (SLU-IDBI) will host the 2nd Annual IDBI Research Symposium on Friday, September 8.
Faculty, staff, and trainees with an interest in drug and biotherapeutic discovery,
development, delivery, and translation are encouraged to attend.
The event will be Friday, Sept. 8, 12:30 p.m.-5 p.m. at Il Monastero, 3050 Olive St.
The Symposium will feature:
- Keynote address from Angela Lam, PhD, VP of Biology, Arbutus Biopharma
- Oral Presentations from Trainees
- Poster Presentations from Trainees
- Social Gathering
A detailed schedule is available on the registration page. Registration is free, and requested for planning.
Abstract Submission for Poster and Oral Presentations
Trainees of all levels are invited to submit an abstract for inclusion as a poster or oral presentation:
- Abstract submission details can be found online.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, Aug. 11 at midnight.