Below are commonly used forms and agreements related to technology transfer and industry engagement activities. If you don’t see what you are looking for listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314-925-3027 for assistance. For a current list of specific individuals you may contact, please see the Research Innovation Group home page.
Research Agreements Forms
- Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA): A contract that governs the relationship between SLU and a sponsor regarding the performance of clinical research.
- Data Use Agreement (DUA): A contract that governs the transfer of research data between two or more organizations.
- Sponsored Research Agreement (SRA): A contract between SLU and a sponsor for the purposes of funding and conducting non-clinical research at the university.
- Standard Services Agreement (SSA): A type of fee-for-service agreement that governs the provision of non-research services for or by an outside third party.
Technology Transfer Forms
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA): Also referred to as a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), CDAs allow SLU faculty and staff to exchange confidential information with outside third parties under obligations to protect and preserve the confidentiality of the information.
- Exclusive License Agreement (ELA): A contract that grants exclusive rights to a company or other outside third party to use SLU intellectual property in a defined field of use.
- Intellectual Property Disclosure Form: A form used by SLU researchers and innovators to officially notify the university of a potential invention or research discovery to which SLU may be entitled to claim as intellectual property.
- Material Transfer Agreement (MTA): A contract that governs the transfer of tangible research material between organizations.