As a Jesuit institution, we feel a particular concern for the most vulnerable members of our society, those who are the most marginalized. This includes undocumented students.
Saint Louis University stands with Catholic and Jesuit universities in supporting undocumented students impacted by the decision to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, and we remain committed to advocating for all of our students regardless of their immigration status.
Statements of Support
- SLU President Fred P. Pestello, Ph.D.
- St. Louis Archbishop Robert J. Carlson
- Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Ignatian Solidarity Network
- Campus Ministry
- Center for Social Action
- Cross Cultural Center for Global Citizenship
- Office of International Services
- Student Financial Services
- University Counseling Center
- Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry
- Sarah Cunningham, Ed.D.
Vice President for Student Development
- Dean of Students Office
- Rochelle Smith
Vice President for Diversity and Innovative Community Engagement
DACA Background and National Immigration Resources
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services DACA Information
- National Immigration Law Center
- Immigration Legal Resource Center
- Immigrants Rising
- American Council on Education
Migrant and Immigrant Community Action (M.I.C.A.) Project
1600 South Kingshighway, Suite 2N
St. Louis, MO 63110