Care for the Entire Person
Have you heard the term cura personalis? It’s not just another old Latin phrase here at Saint Louis University; it’s an expression that forms the core of how we nurture spiritual life in our community.
Keep up with Campus Ministry
New to SLU? New to Campus Ministry? Watch This Space
- Our Sunday Student Mass for the 2021-2022 academic year will be at 8 p.m. each week in St. Francis Xavier College Church.
- Students serve the SLU worshiping community as ministers of hospitality, servers, lectors and extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion. Student ministers who have been trained usually participate in the Sunday 4:30 and 8 p.m. Masses in College Church. Complete this interest form to receive more information about liturgical minister training in the fall semester.
- If you are musically inclined (or wish you were!), consider joining our award-winning Mass Choir. SLU's student Mass Choir provides the music for the 4:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Masses on Sundays at College Church. Our musical selections follow the spirit of the readings for each week with an eclectic mix of traditional hymns, contemporary Christian music, and choral arrangements. We welcome any SLU student (undergraduate, graduate, alumni) who enjoys making music and is open to our church setting to come sing and play with us. Contact Choir Director Sally Iocca or fill out this interest form to have someone contact you with more information about the choir. Check out a sample of some of our songs on the SLU Campus Ministry YouTube Channel.
- Looking to connect with ministers or organizations that represent your particular religious tradition? Complete this form.
- Applications for Spring Break Immersion Experiences are open now! Learn more about our Immersion Program here or contact Michelle Verner for more information.
- Registration is open now for the 2022 Ignatian Silent Retreat, held January 11-15
at Manresa Retreat Center. Cost is $50. Contact Cynthia Enghauser at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register for the 2022 Ignatian Silent Retreat
10:30 a.m. (Livestream available)
Monday-Friday at 7:15 am and noon.
Monday-Friday, 10:45 a.m. – noon.
All chapels in the residence halls are currently open for personal prayer. Please wear masks and observe physical distancing. All residence hall Masses are at 5:15 p.m.
The Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis also has opportunities for in-person Sunday Mass. Located at 4431 Lindell Blvd., just four blocks west of Lindell Boulevard and Vandeventer Avenue. Mass times include:
Saturday: 5 p.m. Sunday Vigil Mass
Sunday: 8 a.m., 10 a.m., noon and 5 p.m.