As you make your transition to a Saint Louis University alum, we invite you to utilize these resources provided by Career Services.
Transition to Adulting
- Backpack to Briefcase: Expectations for a New Professional
- Adulting overview
- Budgeting and financial literacy overview
Entry-Level Job/Service/Gap Year
- Improving Your Resume
- Job and Internship Search Strategies
- Writing Effective Cover Letters
- Maximize Your LinkedIn Profile
- Tips for Interviewing Skills
- Virtual interviewing on Big Interview
- Finding Events and Fairs on Handshake
- Meet with a career counselor to discuss your specific job search or explore gap year options
- Companies that are hiring during COVID-19
Networking for Success
- Update your LinkedIn Profile
- Create your account on SLU Connections to find alumni in your field or occupation
- Conduct informational interviews to learn more about an employer or occupation
- Learn about personal branding
Drop-in Hours, located in Room 130 on the ground floor of Griesedieck Hall, are available Monday through Friday from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. (except breaks and holidays).
No appointment necessary.
Drop in for help with:
- Your resume
- Cover letters
- Using Handshake
Did You Know?
As an alum, you can use Career Services for life. To make an appointment after graduation, contact Stephanie Jones (email@example.com) to schedule a meeting with a career counselor.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.