Fall Shuttle Service Changes
SLU's Transportation Services has released the fall 2017 shuttle schedule and changes to
the campus shuttle service.
During the fall, shuttles will run as follows:
Billiken Shuttle - Shuttle route around the northern part of campus:
- Shuttle service runs approximately every 15 minutes.
- The shuttle runs between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and from 7 a.m.
to 6 p.m. on Fridays. The shuttle does not run on weekends.
- This shuttle route no longer serves Scott Hall and the School of Law in downtown St.
Grand Shuttle - Shuttle route between the northern and southern parts of campus:
- Shuttle service runs approximately every ten minutes.
- The shuttle runs between 7 a.m. and 7 pm., Monday through Thursday, and from 7 a.m.
to 6 p.m. on Fridays. The shuttle does not run on the weekends.
- This route will run in the reverse order of its previous route to accommodate students,
faculty and staff members traveling to the Biology Extension Building.
- The Schwitalla stop on Grand Boulevard will move to the intersection of Rutger Street
and Spring Avenue due to concerns for rider safety.
- An additional stop has been added on Spring Avenue in front of the Biology Extension
Parks/Scott Hall - Shuttle route serving the northern part of campus, Parks Airport and Scott Hall
in downtown St. Louis:
- This route combines the Parks and Scott Hall shuttles.
- This route's scheduled stops include the Busch Student Center, Scott Hall and the
- This shuttle runs between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. The shuttle does
not run on weekends.
- The stop at McDonnell Douglas Hall has been removed from this route.
For shuttle tracking, use the SLU Mobile app. For more information including shuttle
schedules, routes and times, visit SLU Transportation.