Saint Louis University's shuttles provide transportation on campus and points around St. Louis in a safe and time efficient way. The service is available to students, faculty and staff, as well as SLU visitors.
Standard Shuttle Routes (Academic Year)
Every 20 minutes
7 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Friday
BSC - Metro - Crave - Salus - Metro
TimesEvery 15 minutes
7:30 a.m.- 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
BSC - Crave
Shuttles depart Grand Hall on the hour Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Times may vary due to traffic slowdowns.
- Wal-Mart: 15 minutes past the hour
- Brentwood Promenade (Target, Trader Joe's, Bed, Bath & Beyond, World Market): 22 minutes past the hour
- Brentwood Square (Whole Foods, Nordstrom Rack, The Container Store, REI): 28 minutes past the hour
- Galleria Mall (Cheesecake Factory Entrance): 40 minutes past the hour
- Busch Student Center: On the hour
For information during regular working hours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For emergency situations, contact the Department of Public Safety at any time at 314-977-3000.
Parks/Scott Hall Shuttle Times
This shuttle runs a scheduled route from Grand Hall (departing at the top of the hour at this stop from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.) to St. Louis Downtown-Parks Airport to Scott Hall all weekdays the University is open. It does not operate on University holidays.
|Grand Hall||Scott Hall Arrive||Scott Hall Depart||Parks Arrive||Parks Depart||Scott Hall Arrive||Scott Hall Depart|
|7 a.m.||7:25 a.m.||7:30 a.m.||7:45 a.m.||7:50 a.m.|
|8 a.m.||8:15 a.m.||8:20 a.m.|
|8:30 a.m.||8:45 a.m.||8:50 a.m.|
|9 a.m.||9:25 a.m.||9:35 a.m.|
|10 a.m.||10:25 a.m.||10:35 a.m.|
|11 a.m.||11:10 a.m.||11:15 a.m.||11:25 a.m.||11:35 a.m.|
|12 p.m.||12:25 p.m.||12:35 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:50 p.m.|
|1 p.m.||1:25p.m.||1:35 p.m.|
|2 p.m.||2:10 p.m.||2:15 p.m.||2:25 p.m.||2:35 p.m.|
|3 p.m.||3:25 p.m.||3:35 p.m.|
|4 p.m.||4:25 p.m.||4:35 p.m.||4:45 p.m.||4:50 p.m.|
|5 p.m.||5:15 p.m.||5:20 p.m.|
|5:30 p.m.||5:45 p.m.||5:50 p.m.|
- Saturday: The shuttle leaves Grand Hall at the top of every hour for the St. Louis Downtown-Parks Airport and leaves the St. Louis Downtown-Parks Airport at 35 minutes after the hour to return to Grand Hall. Shuttle service starts at 7 a.m. with a departure from Grand Hall and runs until 5 p.m, with the last trip from St. Louis Downtown-Parks Airport departing at 4:35 p.m. (The Saturday shuttle is run on an as-needed basis and must be requested in advance using the Park Shuttle Request Form.)
- Sunday: On-demand service using SLU Ride's TapRide app on your phone or mobile device.
Standard Shuttle Routes During the Summer
Approximately every 25-30 minutes depending on traffic flow. Track the shuttle using
the Double Map app for exact location and arrival times.
7 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday
BSC - Metro - Crave - Salus - Metro
7 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
The van shuttle runs a scheduled route from Grand Hall to St. Louis Downtown-Parks Airport and Grand to Scott Hall when not traveling to St. Louis Downtown-Parks Airport.
This shuttle runs a full schedule all weekdays the University is open. It does not operate on University holidays.
Special Event Shuttle Service
In the event that you require larger vehicles to transport your group, you may check with the University's contracted shuttle service provider.
St. Louis Transportation
13788 Lakefront Drive
Earth City, MO 63045
- Shuttles Available/Rates: If you are a SLU user, login and find the Express Transportation Folder under Business and Finance Documents and Forms for rates.
- Vehicle Transportation Fee Requirement: Must pay for travel time to and from the charter site (approximately half an hour each way). A fuel surcharge may apply.
- Minimum Time: Four hours
- Overnight and out-of-town events will be quoted on an individual basis.