Parking, Card and Transportation Services Relocates
Parking, Card and Transportation Services is moving to Wool Center, 3545 Lindell Blvd., on Monday, Feb. 18.
To prepare for the move, the office will be closed on Friday, Feb. 15. Located in room 130 of Wool Center, the office will be open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Many of the services offered by Parking, Card and Transportation Services also can be accessed online.
Parking updates may be made through the mySLU portal, tools tab, parking icon:
- Manage your parking
- Update license plate information
- Add additional vehicles
- Add Billiken Bucks, Bonus Flex, and Faculty/Staff Flex online
- Complete meal plan changes online through the mySLU portal, tools, student tab, meal plan change request
- Online Photo Submission is coming soon
- Reserve SLU van rentals online
- Complete motor vehicle license registration check (MVLRC) online
- Track SLU Shuttles through the SLU Mobile App
For those who prefer the face-to-face services, Parking, Card and Transportation Service will be in a new location with convenient street parking.