Med Reunion Weekend to Kick Off October 13
The annual Saint Louis School of Medicine Med Reunion weekend will begin Friday, Oct. 13. A full schedule of events has been planned for the weekend.
This year the School of Medicine classes 1958, 1963, 1968, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, 2013 and 2018 will be celebrated. The classes of 1960 and 1976 also will be recognized.
Friday, Oct. 13
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Welcome and Check-In
- 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.: All Class Reunion Dinner at Chase Park Plaza
Saturday, Oct 14
- 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.: Continental Breakfast and CME
- 11 a.m. to Noon.: School of Medicine Tour
- Noon to 1:30 p.m.: Meet the Dean Lunch
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Tours
- 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Med Reunion Reception
A block of rooms is reserved at The Royal Sonesta Chase Park Plaza, located in the Central West End. The block is limited and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline to reserve is Sept. 21.
To reserve a room, call 1-800-766-3782. Give the unique Group ID (G10132023SLU) when calling to make reservations.
For more information, visit the Med Reunion website.