2023 Homecoming and Family Weekend Volunteers Needed
Saint Louis University is preparing for a record-setting Homecoming and Family Weekend on Sept. 22-24, 2023.
More than 3,500 alumni, parents, family members, students, faculty and staff members are registered for the weekend’s events, surpassing any numbers since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Staff, faculty and student volunteers are still needed to assist visitors to campus and make the weekend a success. Opportunities range from driving golf cart shuttles to helping with set-up and special events.
Volunteers who sign up for a shift will receive a credential and an official 2023 Saint Louis University Homecoming and Family Weekend T-shirt paying tribute to Billiken soccer, while supplies last.
- Golden Billiken Reunion for the undergraduate Class of 1973 and a make-up reunion for the undergraduate Class of 1972
- Pancake breakfast with SLU’s president and first lady, Drs. Fred and Fran Pestello
- First annual Black Alumni Association Family Reunion
- Physical Therapy Program 90th Anniversary Dinner and Celebration
- School for Professional Studies 60th Anniversary Celebration
- Homecoming and Family Weekend Pregame Celebration
- Men’s soccer game and fireworks, plus men’s and women’s soccer and volleyball matches
- Special events for parents and families
All staff, faculty and students are welcome to attend events throughout the weekend. For more information on Homecoming and Family Weekend, download the Saint Louis University app or visit https://www.slu.edu/alumni/events/hcfw.php.