Connect with other Billiken Parent and Family Association members at Homecoming and Family Weekend, Fall Welcome events, Family Trivia Night and BPFA Day at Chaifetz Arena.
Family Trivia Night
We're looking forward to Billiken Parent and Family Association's 14th Annual Trivia Night and Silent Auction fundraiser on Saturday, March 25, 2023. This year's "Board Game" themed evening will be held in the Busch Student Center's Saint Louis Room on the third floor.
General proceeds from the event will benefit the Institute for Healing and Social Justice fund and the Billiken Bounty food pantry. The silent auction will benefit the Institute for Healing and Social Justice fund. Tax-deductible gifts from cash donations on the registration form and sponsorships will support the Billken Parent & Family Development Fund.
- Doors open at 6 p.m., trivia begins at 7 p.m., and the event ends at 10 p.m. There will be both in-person and virtual trivia play options.
- There will be prizes for the top team, as well as the best "board game" themed costumes and table decorations
- Beer, wine, soda and water will be provided; signature cocktail will be available for purchase at registration.
- SLU Snack Sacks for four will be available to purchase at registration. Guests may bring their own food for the team.
- Silent auction closes at 8:30 p.m.
Can't join us for Trivia Night but still want to help?
To mail in items for our silent auction, use the address below, or contact Toni Zychinski, BPFA Co-Chair, at 314-440-2355 with any questions.
BPFA Trivia Night
Attn. Beth Hilton
DuBourg Hall, Room 319
221 N. Grand
St. Louis, MO 63103
Volunteer at Welcome and Preview Events
There are numerous events throughout the year — in and outside of St. Louis — that welcome potential students and parents to our Billiken Family. If you are enthusiastic, friendly and interested in helping parents feel secure about their decisions before, during and after their student transitions to SLU, this is the perfect opportunity for you. To get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Welcome Events
Saint Louis University officially welcomes all of our incoming students and families by providing specific activities and programs to help acclimate you to the University. Students and families are encouraged to participate in our Fall Welcome programming. The schedule for fall 2023 will be posted over the summer.
Homecoming and Family Weekend
Homecoming and Family Weekend is a combined weekend to celebrate both SLU Alumni and Billiken families. This is an event for Billiken parents and family members — if you graduated from SLU or not — to join your students on campus for several days of fun.
The purpose of this joint weekend:
- For current families to visit their students on campus for the weekend
- For alumni to commemorate and celebrate their time here at Saint Louis University
- For families to experience Saint Louis University through their students' eyes
- And so much more
The schedule typically includes exciting events, including a movie on the Quad, faculty presentations, campus tours, a service project, Billikens soccer game and fireworks.
Visit the Homecoming and Family Weekend page. Dates and details for 2023 will be coming soon!
Family Trivia Night
The Billiken Parent and Family Association hosted its 12th Annual Trivia Night and Silent Auction fundraiser on April 23, 2022. This BPFA trivia event and silent auction benefited the Jonathan C. Smith, Ph.D. Memorial Endowed Scholarship.