Connect with other Billiken Parent and Family Association members at Homecoming and Family Weekend, Fall Welcome events, Family Trivia Night and BPFA Day at Chaifetz Arena.
Family Trivia Night
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Billiken Parent and Family Association's 11th Annual Trivia Night and Silent Auction event will be 100% virtual. While the pandemic might prevent us from gathering in person in the Busch Student Center on February 20, 2021, it also provides us a new opportunity to engage with friends and family of SLU, both near and far. No longer is travel, weather and lodging a concern for those who wish to attend…this year you can join from the comfort of your own home! Here are a few ways in which the 2021 event will be great, and maybe even better than usual:
- All proceeds for the 2021 event will benefit SLU’s Billken Bounty, and the Student Emergency Relief Fund.
- Registration cost will be slightly lower than previous years, with a single fee covering your “household” registration of two-eight people.
- Trivia competition will be hosted on Kahoot!
- Silent Auction will open prior to February 20, 2021, and be hosted through “GiveSmart.”
- If you wish to donate cash or gifts to the Silent Auction, please be mindful of the
- Items which include travel, entrance/admission fees or lodging, should include a distant expiration date when possible.
- If you wish to include alcohol in your auction gift, please make arrangements for it to be directly shipped from the manufacturer. Saint Louis University will not be able to ship alcohol to winning bidders.
- Consider sending a gift back to campus with your Billken when they return to SLU in January!
BPFA Day at Chaifetz Arena
Join fellow Billikens for the annual Parent and Family basketball game, sponsored by BPFA. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Fall Welcome Events
See SLU's Fall Welcome Schedule for special events specifically for Billiken parents and family members.
Homecoming and Family Weekend
Homecoming and Family Weekend is an event for Billiken parents and family members — if you graduated from SLU or not — to join your students on campus for a several days of fun. The schedule typically includes a variety of exciting events including a movie on the Quad, faculty presentations, campus tours, service project, Billikens soccer game and fireworks. Visit the Homecoming and Family Weekend page for more information or to register for this year's event.