Saint Louis University has partnered with EdAssist to provide online bachelor's, master's, training and certifications to more than 120 corporate partners nationwide.
Reduced tuition rates are available for fully online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in the School for Professional Studies, as well as and training and certification programs through SLU’s Workforce Center.
Corporate Partner Benefits
In order to be eligible, employees must be currently employed by a company that partners with EdAssist. Employees can receive a 15 percent discount on tuition for undergraduate, graduate and training courses, as well as have their application fee will be waived for undergraduate programs. Tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
How to Get Started
Depending on what type of program you're interested in, there are two ways to get started with EdAssist.
Online Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programs
- Find the online degree program at SLU that is right for your professional career goals.
- Complete an application for admission.
- After applying for admission, submit official transcripts and complete an admissions interview (this can be done over the phone or in person).
- Contact EdAssist to obtain an Employment Verification Letter. This letter should be sent to Justin Smith at email@example.com.
- Begin taking classes in the next available term.
For more information or to begin exploring degree options, contact the School for Professional Studies at 314-526-2825 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Certifications and Certificates
- There is no formal application process required for SLU’s certification programs, and registering is easy. Call, email or register online. Workforce Center staff can assist with picking out courses and registration.
- Check out the online schedule of classes to find the one that meets your needs. If you choose to register online, enter "EDASSIST" in the coupon code discount field at check-out. This coupon code ensures you receive your 15 percent discount on all classes.
- Start your class at the date or time it is scheduled to begin.