The Office of Faculty Affairs, as well as the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity, is available for consultation on any faculty search.
Search committees will find the Faculty Recruitment Guidelines and related documents especially helpful in conducting searches for faculty positions.
- Faculty Recruitment and Hiring Guidelines
- Guidelines on Interview and Employment Application Questions
- University Process for Faculty and Postdoctoral Hiring
All search committee chairs are required to attend a Search Committee Chair workshop before a faculty position can be posted.
These documents provide timelines and the component steps in the hiring processes for these positions:
- Full-Time Faculty Hiring Checklist
- Adjunct Faculty Hiring Checklist
- Post-Doctoral Fellow Hiring Checklist
Faculty Information Form
The information provided on this form is used for University tax information, mail, and for all University and government reporting. New faculty hires should complete this form at the time the University offers the position. Please contact your department chair or dean’s office with any questions.