If you can't visit campus in person, taking Saint Louis University's virtual tour and watching our video tour is the next best thing. Or, click through a slideshow and check out our webcams — day or night. See students studying on the quad, heading to lunch at Busch Student Center or gathering at the clock tower in the heart of campus. We know you'll feel at home.
SLU Virtual Tour
What You'll See
- Nearly 20 stops with 360-degree views of some of the University’s most iconic spaces.
- Step inside academic buildings, residence halls, dining and athletic facilities. (Looking for more? You can also find tours and 360-degree views of all our residence halls and apartments on our campus housing pages.
- Listen as Billiken tour guides share insights about what makes SLU such a unique place to live and learn.
SLU Video Tour
What You'll See
- View SLU from the sky through drone video giving you sweeping views of the 281 acres and 130 buildings making up our beautiful campus.
- Learn more about where SLU students eat, sleep and study. See inside dining halls residence halls and library, as well as classrooms and labs.
- See what student life is like at SLU, with views of surrounding neighborhoods, plus service, worship, entertainment and recreation options on campus.
View a Slideshow
Photographers and students are always capturing new views of campus. Check out some of our recent favorites.
A view of SLU's clock tower and fountain, one of the most popular gathering places on campus on warm days.
Ready to Visit SLU in Person?
Every SLU visit option includes a campus tour and time with our admission staff but from there, there are lots more options to explore. You can schedule a time for on almost any day and reserve your spot online.
Want to see even more about life on campus? Follow along with Project Billiken, more than a dozen current students dedicating to sharing their SLU experiences on SLU social media accounts and slu.edu.