Below is an overview of the timeline for year-end processing at Saint Louis University.
Tuesday, May 31
- Labor redistribution for School of Medicine funds (all except June monthly and BW11, BW12 or BW13) due to Medical Center Finance by noon (for June preliminary).
Friday, June 3
- Labor redistribution (all except June monthly and BW11, BW12 or BW13) due to payroll by 5 p.m. (to be recorded for June preliminary).
Thursday, June 9
- Labor redistribution for BW11 for School of Medicine funds due to Medical Center Finance by noon.
Friday, June 10
- Labor redistribution for BW11 due to payroll by 5 p.m.
- Change fund audits due to treasury.
Monday, June 13
- No new blanket orders for FY22 (except 3xxxxx funds).
- Begin processing FY23 requisitions for blanket orders (includes supplier contracts and non-catalog).
Tuesday, June 21
- All increases to FY22 non-catalog blanket orders should be entered by this date, with approvals to be completed by commitment offices and business services by June 24.
Tuesday, June 28
- Retrofit purchase requisition for FY22 invoices should be entered by this date, with approvals to be completed by commitment offices and business services by June 30.
- FY22 invoices received after this date should be entered as supplier invoice requests until Wednesday, July 6.
Thursday, June 30
- Transaction corrections for June preliminary for School of Medicine funds due to Medical Center Finance by noon.
- Labor redistributions for BW12/ June monthly for School of Medicine funds due to Medical Center Finance by noon.
- FY22 budget amendments entered by business managers in the cost center need to be completed by 5 p.m. These amendments will not be reflected in the FY23 budget and will need to be re-entered in the new fiscal year if applicable.
Friday, July 1
- FY23 non-catalog blanket orders will be held by commitment offices and business services until this date.
- FY23 purchase requisitions can be initiated for standard orders.
- Split-run coding begins for ISDs, TCs, invoice requests, invoices and AHBT departmental deposits.
- Transaction corrections for June preliminary due to accounting by 5 p.m.
- Labor redistributions for BW12 and June monthly due to payroll by 5 p.m.
- ISDs to be completed by service providers.
Tuesday, July 5
- ISDs approved by commitment offices by 5 p.m.
- Concur expense reports for FY22 due to commitment offices by 5p.m.
Wednesday, July 6
- Final day for departments to submit FY22 INVREQs by 5 p.m. This includes any FY22 invoices that would have previously been submitted as retrofit purchase requisitions.
- P-Card transaction verifications completed and through all approvals by 5 p.m. for all FY22 transactions.
- AHBTs due for any deposits posting to bank on or before June 30, 2022.
Thursday, July 7
- Labor redistributions pay periods other than BW13 to be processed on a case-by-case basis.
- Transaction corrections for School of Medicine funds due to Medical Center Finance by noon.
- Contact CPC (email firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding any FY22 outstanding invoices if an invoice cannot be obtained.
Friday, July 8
- Final approvals completed by commitment offices of all FY22 Concur expense reports by 5 p.m.
Monday, July 11
- POs roll to FY23; any open requisitions will be closed.
Wednesday, July 13
- Labor redistributions for BW13 due to payroll by noon.
Friday, July 15
- Web deposits due to Treasury Services/Medical Center Finance.
- Last day to submit FY22 web departmental deposits; deposits must be in bank on or before this day.
- Split-run coding by Treasury Services ends at 5 p.m.
- Split-run coding by CPC ends at 5 p.m.
- Labor redistribution for clearing alternate grants due payroll by 5 p.m.
- Final approvals completed by Medical Center Finance and Sponsored Programs of all FY22 INVREQs by 5 p.m.
Friday, July 22
- Journal entries and transaction correction final approvals due by 5 p.m.
- General ledger reconciliations due to accounting.