Below is an overview of the timeline for year-end processing at Saint Louis University.
Tuesday, May 30
- Labor redistribution for School of Medicine funds (all except June monthly and BW11, BW12 or BW13) due to Medical Center Finance by noon (for June preliminary).
Friday, June 2
- Labor redistribution (all except June monthly and BW11, BW12 or BW13) due to payroll by 5 p.m. (to be recorded for June preliminary).
Thursday, June 8
- Labor redistribution for BW11 for School of Medicine funds due to Medical Center Finance by noon.
Friday, June 9
- Labor redistribution for BW11 due to payroll by 5 p.m.
- Change Fund audits due to Treasury by 5 p.m.
Monday, June 12
- No new blanket orders for FY23 (except grant funds).
- Begin processing FY24 requisitions for blanket orders (including supplier contracts and non-catalog).
Tuesday, June 20
- All increases to FY23 non-catalog blanket orders (change orders) should be entered by this date.
Friday, June 23
- Change order approvals to be completed at all levels including Commitment and Business Services by 5 p.m.
Tuesday, June 27
- Departments must submit all FY23 retrofit orders by 5 p.m.
Wednesday, June 28
- FY23 budget amendments entered by business managers in the cost center must be completed by 5 p.m.
Thursday, June 29
- Labor redistribution for BW12/ June monthly for School of Medicine funds due to Medical Center Finance by noon.
Friday, June 30
- All FY23 retrofit approvals completed at all levels and through Commitment Office and Business Services by 5 p.m. Note: FY23 retrofit orders should be processed as supplier invoice requests through July 11.
- Labor redistribution for BW12 and June monthly due to Payroll by 5 p.m.
- ISDs to be completed by service providers.
Saturday, July 1
- FY24 Purchase Requisitions can be initiated.
Monday, July 3
- Transaction corrections for June preliminary due to Accounting by 5 p.m.
- Commitment Offices and Business Services will hold FY24 non-catalog blanket orders until this date.
- Split-run coding begins for ISDs, TCs, invoice requests, invoices and AHBT departmental deposits.
Wednesday, July 5
- ISDs approved by commitment offices by 5 p.m.
- Concur expense reports for FY23 due to Commitment Offices by 5 p.m.
- P-Card transaction verifications deadline by 5 p.m. for all FY23 transactions.
Thursday, July 6
- AHBTs due for any deposits posted to the bank on or before June 30, 2023.
- Contact CPC (email firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding any FY23 outstanding invoices if an invoice cannot be obtained.
- Labor redistribution pay periods other than BW13 to be processed on a case-by-case basis.
Monday, July 10
- POs roll to FY24; any open requisitions will be closed (All FY23 fully sourced REQs will be closed).
Tuesday, July 11
- Final day for departments to submit FY23 INVREQs by 5 p.m.
Wednesday, July 12
- Labor redistribution for BW13 due to payroll by noon.
Thursday, July 13
- Final approvals completed by all levels and Commitment Offices for FY23 INVREQs by 5 p.m.
- Last day to submit cash/check deposits at the bank for FY23.
Friday, July 14
- AHBTs and journals that pertain to FY23 due to Treasury Services.
- Split-run coding by Treasury Services ends at 5 p.m.
- Split-run coding by CPC ends at 5 p.m.
- Labor redistribution for clearing alternate grants due payroll by 5 p.m.
Friday, July 21
- Journal entries and transaction correction final approvals due by 5 p.m.
- General ledger reconciliations due to Accounting.