This page features sample course materials - such as course syllabi, essay assignments, grading rubrics, and the like - as they looked before substantive revisions and as they look after those revisions. Course materials are shared with permission of the instructor.
Hopefully, these examples help you to imagine how you might revise your own course materials.
- Ignatian-Based Just-in-Time Teaching Prompt (before and after)
- Discussion Board Prompts (before and after)
- Graphic Syllabus (before and after)
- Statements about Course Content (before and after)
- Universal Instructional Design for Inclusive Syllabi (before and after)
More sample course materials are forthcoming.
If you have learned something at a Reinert Center event that has changed the way you design course materials and are willing to share the before and after versions, let us know by completing a short webform.