There are many ways to promote your Saint Louis University events on campus and in the community.
Tips for Promoting Your Event
- You should always submit or post your items several weeks in advance.
- Add it to the Saint Louis University event calendar if it would be of interest to the rest of the SLU community.
- Some event calendars will have a template for you to fill in the details of your event. Others will require you to submit an event description that should be simple, clear and easy to read.
- When submitting your event, include basic information, such as:
- Who is sponsoring the event
- A brief description
- The location
- When the event will begin and end
- Contact information and a website link for additional information
- If you have a photo or image that relates to your event or speaker, many calendar sites will allow you to upload it. This may help draw attention to your event and encourage people to attend.