Summer Academic Support Available for Students
As the University begins the summer term, we want to ensure that all students are aware of the various academic support resources that are available remotely on campus.
Below, you will find information on how to schedule appointments and contact these various support services.
Summer Help and Services
- Academic Advising: Schedule appointments through EAB Navigate or email the assigned academic advisor.
- Career Services: Schedule appointments through EAB Navigate.
- Disability Services: Schedule appointments through EAB Navigate or email specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Success Coaching: Schedule appointments through EAB Navigate. If students do not have access to Coaching on Navigate, contact Emily Tuttle.
- Tutoring: Individual tutoring is available for select courses through Smarthinking online tutoring, which faculty were asked to integrate into their respective Blackboard courses. Group tutoring will be made available for ANAT 4000, DPT 4021, NURS 3330, and NURS 3360.
- Here is a full list of summer courses which will offer tutoring.
- University Writing Services: Synchronous and asynchronous appointments are available through EAB Navigate.
For questions, contact email@example.com.
We recognize the ongoing need to develop effective study strategies for online learning environments.
The following document was developed by the Distance Education Office to present all students with advice for succeeding in an online learning environment.
Submitted by Alexander Ocasio, Ph.D.