Name of Organization
The Saint Louis University (SLU) Billiken Parent and Family Association (BPFA).
Purpose of Organization
The purpose of the Billiken Parent and Family Association is to cultivate a positive and long-standing relationship between parents and families of SLU’s students and the institution while working towards a higher purpose and a greater good in the spirit of supporting the Office of Parent and Family Engagement.
What it Means to be Involved or Volunteer
- Participate in on- or off-campus events for Saint Louis University initiatives
- Post on the BPFA Facebook page sharing resources or information
- Serve on a panel during a Facebook Live session
- Volunteer for the SLU 101 or Homecoming and Family Weekend programs
- Manage information and gift tables for Student Wellness Days on campus
- Collaborate to organize an off-campus gathering within your state to meet other families
- So much more. Please visit the Events for Parents and Families page for more volunteer opportunities.
Benefits of Working With BPFA
- Network with other SLU families
- Be a representative of BPFA for student support initiatives
- Participate in fundraising efforts
- Collaborate and share your talents with other SLU campus partners
- Opportunity to make an impact in a student’s college journey
- Be a parent, family member or guardian of a current SLU student
- Be excited about Saint Louis University
- Be invested in supporting the SLU families, mission, and community
- Be willing to learn more about the SLU Community
- Be committed to helping the University and students at SLU
Become a Volunteer Lead
A volunteer lead is a BPFA member interested in leading a program or initiative the group is executing. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents and families are a vital part of SLU’s community. We benefit from your energy and your commitment to student success. We look forward to forming partnerships that last beyond your student's academic career. If you are interested or have further questions, please email email@example.com or fill out the BPFA interest form. You can also peruse our Sign-Up Genius, which lists specific volunteer opportunities. You are welcome to volunteer at your discretion.