The Graduate Academic Affairs Committee (GAAC) is the principal advisory body to the associate provost for Academic Affairs regarding graduate education. It is generally concerned with the development, improvement and quality assurance of post-baccalaureate studies at the University.
- Committee Bylaws
- Committee Membership: 2022-2023
- Policy on Graduate Academic Program Definitions (September 1, 2016)
- New degree program proposal form and instructions (GAAC)
- New certificate program proposal form and instructions(UAAC/GAAC)
- Program change report form (UAAC/GAAC)
- Program Closure form (UAAC/GAAC)