Attention SLU students: thank an instructor for their dedication to teaching! If an instructor at Saint Louis University made an impact on you academically or personally, take a few moments to send them a message of gratitude.
Consider thanking an instructor who...
- made you excited to attend class
- demonstrated cura personalis in their interactions with you
- created an inclusive, supportive learning environment
- challenged you to excel
- motivated you in or out of the classroom
- helped you through a challenging or difficult circumstance
How does it work?
Compose your thank-you note using the online submission form. Address your note directly to your instructor, and be sure to share any details you can about why you're so thankful. You can choose to include your name or remain anonymous.
Your note will be shared as written, so be sure to proofread before submitting.
The Reinert Center will review your note and distribute it to your instructor on your behalf.
Questions? Click here to email the Reinert Center.