Learning Community Faculty Selected
Faculty for the Learning Community program have been selected for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Learning Community Faculty serve for a year in collaboration with the Department of Housing and Residence Life. The faculty engages with students in the respective learning communities in and outside of the classroom through in-hall community gatherings, educational events, and intentional programming throughout the SLU and St. Louis communities.
Selected faculty for the ten Learning Communities include:
- James 'JD' Bowen, Ph.D., (Political Science) and Susan Imbeah (Office of International Services) for the Diversity and Global Citizenship Learning Community
- Rob Boyle, Ph.D. (Management, Chaifetz School of Business) for the Ethical Leaders in Business Learning Community
- Srikanth Gururajan, Ph.D., (Mechanical Engineering) for the Engineering and Innovation Learning Community
- Anthony Breitbach, Ph.D., (Vice Dean for the Doisy School of Health Sciences) an Tim R. Randolph, Ph.D. (Clinical Health Sciences) for the Health Sciences Learning Community
- Robert Pampel, Ph.D. (Director of the Honors Program) for the Honors Learning Community
- Paul Lynch, Ph.D., (English) and Emily Phillips, Ph.D. (English) for the Imagine Learning Community
- Ashley Milam, Ph.D., (Biology) and Cordell Billups (Biology) for the Life Sciences Learning Community
- Emily Lutenski, Ph.D., (American Studies), Luella Loseille (Cross Cultural Center for Global Action), and Jessica Trout (Center for Social Action) for the Leadership for Social Change Learning Community
- Emily Komos (Director of the Micah Program) and Shannon Cooper-Sadlo, Ph.D. (Social Work) for the Micah: Living the Mission Learning Community
- Erica McBride (Cross Cultural Center for Global Action) and Ryan Wilson (School of Education) for the THRIVE: Black & Talented Learning Community