In the Division of Facilities Services, it is our vision that Saint Louis University will be recognized as having the premier 21st-century urban campus in the United States.
The Facilities Services Division will be identified as a national leader in creating and maintaining campus facilities and serve as the benchmark against which excellence is measured at other universities. Both internal and external stakeholders will identify the University’s facilities management as a key contributor to Saint Louis University’s goal to be recognized as the finest Catholic university in the United States.
It is our vision for our employees to:
- Be known individually and collectively for their achievements in strategic and operational planning, superior customer service, innovation, collaboration, management of resources and performance results.
- Understand the important role they play in creating an exceptional campus environment that supports the recruitment and retention of students and staff.
- Act as responsible stewards of the University's significant facility infrastructure in balance with the Jesuit and institutional values of conserving natural resources and protecting our environment.
Strategic planning is embedded in our culture and keeps us striving for excellence in all we do. We continue to develop and support a culture where employees thrive, partnerships prevail and performance excels. Our current strategic plan, which builds on the success of past plans, runs from 2017-19.
It sets priorities for our division in alignment with the University's strategic plan and guides our activities under the following strategic initiatives:
- Strategic and operational excellence
- Excellence in people
- Environmental stewardship