Saint Louis University Career Services is proud to share the undergraduate First-Destination Survey (FDS) results from the past three academic years. This voluntary survey showcases what recent bachelor recipients are doing and where they are going following graduation, among other information.
How to Get Started
The SLU community can explore this data using the Undergraduate Outcomes Tableau Dashboard. The dashboard is made up of separate tabs covering different undergraduate outcomes metrics and is accessible on desktop and mobile devices. There are tips to assist you with navigation included throughout the dashboard.
Dashboard Overview Video
This video covers how to navigate the Undergraduate Outcomes Dashboard and make the most of its interactive functionality.
- The Undergraduate Outcomes Dashboard includes graduate data from Academic Years 2019
- There were 2,828 respondents in the survey period
- Working is the leading undergraduate outcome in the survey period (1,355 respondents, 47% of respondents in the survey period)
- The Midwest is the leading U.S. region of residency for recent SLU graduates, with the top city of residence being St. Louis (1,390 respondents, 49% of respondents in the survey period)
- Graduates often stay at SLU for a post-bachelor education — the leading post-bachelor institution is SLU based on continuing education outcome responses (736 respondents, 26% of respondents in the survey period)
- There were 29 unique post-graduation international countries of residence reported
- The top full-time employer industries are:
- Health care
- Higher education
- Management consulting
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- The top employers, across all industries, are:
- BJC HealthCare
- The Boeing Company
- SSM Health
Department-specific undergraduate outcome data inquiries and dashboard content requests can be made to Charlie Revord (email@example.com), career services coordinator.