Beginning in May 2019, Saint Louis University provides Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate) to all graduates in addition to their traditional paper diploma.
Watch an overview video to learn more.
Graduates download their CeCredentials through mySLU.slu.edu. You can find the link on the Student tab, at the bottom of the Student Information section on the left, and under the heading Certified Electronic Credentials.
More than a paper credential.
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment.
Different from a transcript.
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit Certified Electronic Document Identifier (CeDiD).
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using our Validation Services.
Enhance your resume.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL (https://cecredential.slu.edu) on your resume.
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, state government licensing agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos and brands does not imply endorsement.
© 2018 ✦ CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks ✦ CeCredential™, TruID™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks