SLU LAW is committed to providing a supportive atmosphere where students can address their health and wellness needs.
Student Services Office (Room 1008)
- Dean of Students Jon Baris - firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-977-3675
- Assistant Dean of Students Christine Self – email@example.com, 314-977-2728
- Title IX, Student Organizations, Disability and Wellness Resources (interim)
- Accessibility and Wellness Coordinator TBD –Disability Resource Center, Health and Wellness Resources
- Registrar Janel Esker - firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-977-2769
- Assistant Director of Financial Services Jessica Seavers - email@example.com, 314-977-3369
- Assistant Director for International Students MJ Ortiz – firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-977-3309
Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (Room 1008)
- Dean Belinda Dantley - email@example.com, 314-977-4571
- Assistant Director J.P. Bonnet-Laboy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-977-3395
Career Services Office (Room 1050)
- Dean Mary Pat McInnis - email@example.com, 314-977-2771
- Director of Public Interest and Government Outreach Jocelyn Brennan-Witzel - firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-977-2763
- Director of Employer Outreach Joe Taylor - email@example.com, 314-977-2729
Academic Resource Center/Bar Exam Success (Room 1082)
- Professor Antonia Miceli - firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-977-3448
- Professor Tina Benigno - email@example.com, 314-977-2794
Introduction to Mindfulness
- Professor David Lander - firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-345-4713
SLU University Counseling Center
314- 977-TALK (8255)
3711 West Pine Mall, Wuller Hall, 2nd Floor
SLU University Counseling Center at Scott Hall, Room 1050C
Rob Donnelly, MSW, LCSW
SLU University Student Health Center
3518 Laclede Ave., Marchetti Towers East, 1st Floor
Missouri Lawyers Assistance Program (MOLAP)
MOLAP is a 24/7 free, professional, confidential counseling program for members of the Missouri Bar, their families, and law students in Missouri. MOLAP helps individuals overcome personal concerns with mental health, substance use, stress, and burnout. Raven Ballard, M.Ed., PLPC is available for in-person office hours and virtual appointments for SLU Law students during the fall and spring semesters (specific dates and times are announced throughout the semesters). Students are not limited to accessing services on the dates announced, as they are also available 24/7 by phone. Call to talk, schedule an appointment, or request a link for virtual sessions.
SLU Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience
Psychiatric Department Walk-in Clinic for Students
Monteleone Hall, 1438 S. Grand Blvd.
The School of Medicine offers walk-in clinic opportunities for students to receive individual psychiatric assessment and treatment options during the walk-in clinic on Wednesday from 1 - 4 p.m. Students can call 314-977-2323 to pre-register or request a specific time.
Simon Recreational Center
The Saint Louis University campus recreation center is located on the North campus and is available to all law students without an additional charge.
24/7 Suicide Prevention Hotline
24/7 Youth Connection Hotlines for Families and Adolescents
All ages for STL City and Eastern Region - 314-469-6644
19 and under in STL County - 314-628-2929
Youth Connection Helpline - 1-877-928-2929
18 and under for St. Charles County - 636-642-0642
Text 4HLP to 31658
SLU LAW Miyuki Nakamura Chapel
Scott Hall, Room 740
Open to all for prayer and reflection. Mass is held weekly in the Chapel, although times may change each semester.
SLU LAW Interfaith Space
Scott Hall, Room 1014
Open and welcoming to all for prayer and reflection for all faiths. The keycode to enter is 1014*.
SLU LAW Mindfulness Center
Scott Hall, Room 980
Open to all including for Weekly Mindfulness sessions led by Professor David Lander and to practice mindfulness and explore the library.
SLU Campus Ministry
3711 West Pine Mall, Wuller Hall, First Floor
Sage Tree Therapy
Services include individual therapy, in-home therapy, support groups, art workshops, and LCSW supervision for individuals in Missouri and Illinois
SLU Billiken Bounty
Billiken Bounty is a food resource for students who may be facing food insecurity either temporarily or in the long-term. A Billiken Bounty site is located in Scott Hall in the 8th floor student lounge. Food items are available free to students and can be ordered through Marketplace or gathered during pantry open hours that are posted throughout the semester. If you place an order through Marketplace, it will be filled using your order number (no names attached) and be available for pick-up in the 8th floor student lounge within 24 hours. If you have any questions, contact Dean Self at email@example.com.
The Missouri Bar (MoBar)
The Missouri Bar (MoBar) offers a wide range of resources for lawyers and the public, including online videos, articles, and information about MOLAP.
The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
The Bar Association of Metropolitan St Louis (BAMSL) Well-Being Committee maintains a website listing resources, committee information, and scheduled events.
Suit Yourself - SLU LAW Career Closet
Students may struggle with being able to afford and acquire appropriate professional clothing and accessories for interviews, networking events, professional meetings, and internship/work opportunities. This is particularly true in a profession that expects a dress code far different from what students have previously needed. Suit Yourself is a career closet resource at Scott Hall that students can access when the need arises for professional attire. Clothing items are donated and free to students. Open hours will be posted throughout the school year, but if the need arises outside of those times, please contact Dean Self at firstname.lastname@example.org.