What is my SLU Net ID?
Your SLU Net ID is your unique SLU username. Your SLU Net ID is used to access a variety of systems and applications on campus including mySLU. This username is different than your email address.
How do I change my SLU Net password?
- Browse to auth.slu.edu
- Sign in with your SLU Net ID and default password provided by admissions
- Review the requirements for a new password.
- Enter your current password in the Old password: box.
- Create a new password and enter it in the New password: and Verify Password: boxes.
- Click Change Password.
- The last step is to sign out of all applications, log off your computer and then log back in to ensure all applications recognize your new password. You will also need to update your password on personal devices that connect to SLU Net wireless and/or use SLU e-mail, such as smartphones and tablets.
How do I change my email or Google Apps password?
Your email and Google Apps password will change when you change your SLU Net password. Please see the instructions above.
How do I access my email and calendar?
- Browse to outlook.office365.com
- The initial screen will display your e-mail inbox.
- Click "Calendar" in the bottom menu bar to open your calendar.
How do I contact someone for technical assistance?