Housed within the Office of the Provost, the Office of Faculty Affairs provides support to faculty, chairs, directors and deans on policies, procedures and developmental programs for faculty. Our staff is committed to assisting faculty from appointment through retirement.
- Faculty and administrator development
- Administration of the promotion and tenure application process
- Faculty sabbaticals, developmental leaves, and leaves of absence
- Interpretation of The Faculty Manual (See Policies: The Faculty Manual)
- Faculty hiring and search committees
- Development of faculty-related policies and procedures
Michael Lewis, Ph.D.
Associate Provost, Faculty Affairs and Development
Faculty Affairs Manager
Faculty Affairs Data Coordinator
Miriam Joseph, Ph.D.