Saint Louis University's contract management systems assist the University with the routing and management of contracts.
Our Agiloft application has undergone several updates to the look and feel, effective November 2022.
For Agiloft-related support or to request a new user profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agiloft Training Presentation
- Approver Guide
- Approval Guide (Quick Version)
- Business Associate Agreements (BAA) Process
- Contract Initiation Guide
- Contract Manager User Guide
- End User Guide (for contract creators)
- Intake Question Cheat Sheet
- Preparing for Signature
- Resend for Approval (Requires Change)
- Vendor Report
The goal of the project is to implement a user friendly contract management system to streamline the review, approval, execution and organization of contracts across the University. Agiloft's secure, cloud based contract management solution will provide:
- A uniform and automated process for contract routing and approval
- A central repository for all University contracts
- A streamlined signature process, incorporating e-signature capabilities
- Access to contract data