Saint Louis University's contract management systems assists the University with the routing and management of contracts.
The University selected Agiloft as the vendor to build the University's system. The purchase of the online tool was a collaborative effort that drew on the knowledge of stakeholders across the University. A core team, with representatives from Compliance, the Office of General Counsel, ITS, Research, and Business and Finance was formed with a goal to pilot the system in 2018.
- Agiloft feedback and change request form: Use this form for system change requests, report system errors, or for departmental workflow edits.
- Agiloft add/change user form: Use this form to change a user’s role in the system, or add/delete a user.
Agiloft Open Lab Hours
Open lab sessions will be held for employees who would like additional help with the Contract Management System.
Blackboard Learn Contract Management Site for Agiloft Users
Located on the mySLU tools tab, the Blackboard Learn Contract Management Site includes important information such as:
- System Announcements
- Video tutorials
- User Manuals
- DocuSign integration information
To access the Blackboard Learn Contract Management Site, follow these instructions:
- Log into mySLU
- Click the Blackboard Learn icon
- Locate the Business Services Contract Management Site under “My Organizations” on your homepage
The goal of the project is to implement a user friendly contract management system to streamline the review, approval, execution and organization of contracts across the University. Agiloft's secure, cloud based contract management solution will provide:
- A uniform and automated process for contract routing and approval
- A central repository for all University contracts
- A streamlined signature process, incorporating e-signature capabilities
- Access to contract data