Federal regulations mandate the disclosure of certain data about Saint Louis University programs that prepare SLU graduates for occupations governed by professional licensure/certification requirements in U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
The SLU academic programs listed below are those intentionally designed to meet the educational requirements for earning professional licensure/certification to work in at least one U.S. state or the District of Columbia. The PDF documents below, organized by college/school, detail the relationships of the programs to the licensure requirements in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
For Domestic Students/U.S. Residents:
Professional licensure requirements, and determinations of which academic programs fulfill them, are established solely by individual states, and are subject to change without notice to SLU. The SLU records below will be updated annually; however, SLU cannot guarantee that they are always accurate.
Saint Louis University cannot guarantee an individual’s attainment of any state-established professional licensure or certification, in any field, in any jurisdiction. All current and prospective students in any of the programs listed below should always consult the appropriate licensing agency in the state in which they wish to practice professionally to determine its updated requirements and ensure academic program compatibility.
For International Students:
Saint Louis University makes no claims about whether or not SLU programs satisfy the requirements for professional practice, certification, or licensure in any country other than the United States. Prospective students living and/or working outside of the United States, or who intend to work outside the United States, should confirm with the appropriate certifying agency whether successful completion of any degree program at SLU will meet the academic credential requirements of the country in which they intend to seek employment.
Center for Advanced Dental Education
School of Education
- B.A. in Education
- M.A. in Educational Leadership
- M.A. in Teaching
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
Doisy College of Health Sciences
- B.S. in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- B.S. in Medical Laboratory Science
- B.S. in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- B.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.S. in Radiation Therapy
- Master of Athletic Training (M.A.T.)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (M.O.T.)
- M.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics
- M.S. in Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- M.M.S. in Physician Assistant Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
School of Law
School of Medicine
Trudy Busch Valentine School of Nursing
- B.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nurse Practitioner – Adult Gerontological Acute Care
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nurse Practitioner – Family
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nurse Practitioner – Family Psychiatric/Mental Health
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nurse Practitioner – Pediatric Primary Care